Each day from 12pm ET to 6pm ET
This year, IDRA will be hosting a free, online version of our annual Convening on Research and Data in Indigent Defense. The event will take place on Zoom on November 11-13, 2020, each day from 12pm ET to 6pm ET
We've put together a fantastic lineup of 28 presentations from 45 IDRA community members on a wide array of data and research issues in indigent defense. We will also leave the room open for informal gatherings, breakouts, and conversations until 6.00 p.m. ET each day.
See the flyer and list of sessions below, and click the button above to register.
Below is a list of panels, featuring three presentations each:
- Case Processing in Lower Courts
- Counsel at First Appearance
- Data and Research in Statewide Defender Organizations
- Data, Training, and Internal Organization of Defender Offices
- Holistic Services and Emerging Adults
- Improving Access to Counsel: Implementation and Impact
- Insights into Holistic Defense and the Use of Social Workers
- Improving the Quality of Representation
- Traumatic Brain Injury, the Criminal Trial Process, and Therapeutic Jurisprudence